A new Microsoft Licensing option was recently announced by the Redmond giant that combines the latest technology across Windows, Office 365, Enterprise mobility and security. A new SKU offers a licensing solution across enterprise security, productivity, analytics and voice solutions.
This addresses the increasing concerns felt by organizations over security:
- In 2015 alone, 160 million customer records were compromised, costing businesses an average of $3M per breach.
- The #1 obstacle to corporate IoT adoption through 2017 is considered to be security.
- 1.5 million fraudulent login attempts are currently deflected by Microsoft each day for their consumer online services.
- 89% of 2015 data breaches had a motive relating to theft or espionage.
- Companies are expected to spend $202 billion a year on cybersecurity tools by 2021, up 66% from this year.