We recently carried out a survey of our PowerStudio customers in the NHS. With over 40% of NHS Trusts now using our award winning power-saving software solution (some for many years); we wanted to get an idea as to how much we were saving the NHS, both in cash terms and carbon emissions.
You can’t argue with the figures!
We based our findings on a representative sample of Trusts that equated to just under 20% of our installed base, and found that:
- Average ROI on the project – 6.26 months
- Average organization size – 3133 PCs
- Average annual cost saving per organization – £56,292
- Average annual CO2 saving per organization – 363 tonnes
Extrapolating these individual numbers out across all our NHS customers means that annually PowerStudio:
- Saves in excess of £3M
- Reduces carbon emissions by more than 20K Tonnes
- Manages more than 175K PCs