License Dashboard, provider of software license management as a service (LMaaS), has announced the recruitment of three internal licensing specialists, expanding its Software Asset Management (SAM) Service team and focusing on big vendors; IBM, SAP and Oracle.
The appointment of specialists Paul Mitchell, Gemma Cotgrove and Scott Beasley is a direct response to customer demand for in-depth software license consultation, communication of SAM best-practice and configuring software license metric tools for the Enterprise space.
Mitchell, Cotgrove and Beasley – previously of Bytes, Livingstone and Computacenter – will work on service innovation, pre-sales support and process and governance as well as increasing License Dashboard’s partner portfolio and delivering new collateral. The three will report in to Johnny Ellis, Managing Director and will mean that License Dashboard will be able to deliver tailored SAM services to larger organizations and further establish its worldwide presence.
Johnny Ellis, Managing Director, License Dashboard said,
“We continuously look to develop our SAM Services team to answer market need. With the ever-changing demands in IT Asset Management as well as the impact cloud technology is having on the industry, expanding our team to answer that demand was the right thing to do.”
With years of experience, the newest members of License Dashboard’s SAM Service team bring knowledge in many specific areas of software asset management including:
- SAM solution and service design for enterprise customers
- Advanced licensing expertise across large and complex datacenter infrastructures
- Audits for specific vendors including IBM, SAP and Oracle as well as SAS, Symantec, Veritas and Adobe
- Gathering intelligence in complex license metrics
- Software license consultancy to include best practice implementation and optimization recommendations
- License management tool development
“We’re pleased to welcome Paul, Gemma and Scott not only to develop our service, but also to further innovate service solutions at License Dashboard.”