On Wednesday October 26th, Vector will be hosting a free 30-minute webinar outlining how to enhance your Microsoft SCCM infrastructure for better IT Asset Management.
The webinar will outline various ways in which IT managers can get more from SCCM by using it in conjunction with a “process first” IT Asset Management solution such as Vizor. The webinar will demonstrate how raw inventory data from SCCM can be transformed into usable information permitting an improved overall asset management strategy through better allocation, provisioning processes and automation.
Topics include enhancing Microsoft SCCM through…
- Implementation of complete lifecycle asset management processes
- Managing asset allocation to employees & locations
- Automating employee provisioning processes (on-boarding & terminations)
- Software inventory normalization
- Purchase, warranty and maintenance management
The webinar will be held on October 26th at 11am EDT / 4pm BST. If you’d like to learn more about enhancing your SCCM infrastructure with Vizor, follow the link below to register. All registrants will receive a copy of the recording, so please feel free to register even if you can’t attend.
Click here to register